Easy Baked Ziti Recipe
Author: Katie C.
Recipe type: Main Dish
Really Easy Baked Ziti Recipe
- 1 Box Ziti
- 1 Small Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (16 oz) Container of Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Seasoned Salt
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make pasta according to box instructions.
- After draining, pour pasta in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix in Ricotta Cheese and Seasoned Salt. Make sure all pasta has been mixed in well.
- Mix in Mozzarella Cheese.
- Pour Tomato Sauce over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and serve.